- Use light and cold colours like purple, blue, off-white, pale greens..
- Always paint celing white or lighter than the walls.
- If you are using wall paper, verticle stripes give the perception of high ceiling.
- Use mirrors and glossy finishes which reflects paint and space in small rooms.
- Limit using bold patterns. Small patterns work best.
- Use small furniture like stools, ottomons, foldable chairs & tables, bunk beds. Line your furniture along the walls to keep the centre area of the room open for easy access.
- Think verticle, build cabinets one on top of other than to have them alla round the room.
Check out more ottomons & storage solutions at http://www.lively-wood.com/